Direct Bonding – Slidell, LA
An Affordable Solution for Aesthetic Imperfections
If you have small cracks, chips, stains, gaps, or other imperfections, direct bonding may be an ideal solution for you. This composite resin material can give your pearly whites a more polished look. Direct bonding is one of the quickest, most affordable ways to improve the appearance of teeth. It is non-invasive and blends in perfectly with the appearance of teeth. To find out if direct bonding is ideal for you, give us a call to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose CCF Dentistry for Direct Bonding?
- Quick and Noninvasive
- Natural-Looking Results
- Flexible Financing Options
What Is Direct Bonding?
Direct bonding is a quick, simple way to conceal small flaws in the teeth. It involves the application of tooth-colored composite resin to restore damaged or missing tooth enamel. This will then be sculpted into the ideal shape before being hardened with a curing light. The entire direct bonding treatment can usually be completed in a single appointment so you can leave our office with a more perfected smile!
Who Is a Good Candidate for Direct Bonding?
Direct bonding is ideal for those who are looking for an easy, cost-effective treatment to address minor imperfections of the teeth. Bonding is able to repair teeth that are:
- Irregularly Shaped
The Benefits of Direct Bonding
You can expect many advantages when you get direct bonding to improve the appearance of your teeth. Here are some of the most notable ones:
- Painless: Patients don’t even require a local anesthetic to feel perfectly comfortable.
- Affordable: Direct bonding is one of the most cost-effective cosmetic treatments out there.
- Durable: Direct bonding can last anywhere from 3-10 years when well maintained.
- Fast: This procedure can usually be completed in just one appointment, usually in an hour or less.